On this hole--the first that I encountered before I really realized what I had stumbled upon--I think you have to hit the ball hard enough to launch it off the first jump to clear the 2nd ramp and land it perfectly in the bowl where the hole sits at the bottom. If you don't get a hole in one, it's pretty much over.
On these two I think there's a bit more of a chance, with the one on the bottom being probably the easiest on the course, if only because you might actually be able to play a second shot. The one on the top is simply amazing because theoretically I guess it's possible, but practically I could easily see taking a 24 on this par 1 hole.
So awesome. It reminds me of a boy I used to babysit who aspired to be a mini-golf course designer; he was very good at it at age 8. I wonder what he'd think of this, though maybe he's moved beyond that dream (I'm pretty sure he's legal drinking age now).
This is just CRAZY! Thanks for sharing. So happy I discovered your blog :)
ReplyDelete