I am in Nigeria for work and figured it would be most efficient to dust off the blog to keep folks updated. I am having an amazing, but very challenging adventure. We have been working on average about 17 hours a day most days, though many hours are spent traveling to villages over roads of various quality... Even on our 'rest day' today I probably spent a good 3 hours on data entry, and more hours meeting and planning. But now that I am slightly more familiar I will try to post brief updates each day going forward, and hopefully recount some of the more remarkable tales (with pictures!) from the first part of my trip as well.
But for tonight, I am going to take advantage of the possibility of a full night's sleep!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear things are going alright. Thanks for posting! Colin and I love our new, weekly, scoot-to-dinner tradition with Robert, so we're already looking forward to that. It's also been unseasonably cold this weekend which was a pleasant surprise for Romp 5k runners and Chomp chili participants. Hugs all around--
ReplyDeleteTanya